Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I find this sheet music??? URGENT!!! The trumpet part or at least the melodies for 'Feeling Good'?

'Feeling Good' by Michael Buble.


Am doing a BTEC music course in England and really need this music for my presentation. I would like the TRUMPET (or melody if not) part to the piece, for FREE please. I've tried Noteworthy Composer etc but found that the score isn't easy to read etc. I would really like a link to it or someone send me it asap please. My email address is matthew.morfitt@yahoo.co.uk


Thankyou very much in advance, this would be a MASSIVE help to me because I don't know where to get it from :S


and dont forget i want it for FREE please


Trumpet


Thanks :)Where can I find this sheet music??? URGENT!!! The trumpet part or at least the melodies for 'Feeling Good'?
try:


www.scribd.com


I get loads of free sheet music from there





hope this helps





x

No comments:

Post a Comment