Sunday, March 7, 2010

Looking for Sad, Soft, Melodies (VIOLIN MUSIC SHEETS) For the Violin?

I'm tired of playing, happy, jigs, and frigging happy.. waltz, rock, and classical.. stuff. T_T I just wanna play something soft, and sad. The reason why I started playing the violin was to embrace sad, and soft music. D:





But anyways. Got any songs I could try? I can learn by ear. Show me a youtube video, or give me an actually music sheet.Looking for Sad, Soft, Melodies (VIOLIN MUSIC SHEETS) For the Violin?
www.scribd.com/documents/14079741





The song is entitled Sad Romance by Thao Xanh Nguyen. It's kinda sad but it's a nice song. If the website doesn't work, I'll try to email you the sheet music. Just tell me if you want to. :)Looking for Sad, Soft, Melodies (VIOLIN MUSIC SHEETS) For the Violin?
';Isla Waters'; by Silly Wizard (Scottish Song)


';Wondrous Love'; (old Hymn)


ANYTHING by Dougie Maclean (Legendary Scottish Fiddler)


Those are two good ones. Any old Irish/Scots ballads are quite lovely.
How about ';The Lark Ascending'; by Ralph Vaughan-Williams?
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment